Re: [Amc-list] Torque Tube Trunnion Seal

This guy (I think it's the same one) has been selling the trunnion seals for about 5-6 years now through the Nash club. Note that this is for the early 49-61 type torque tubes. The add says up to 62, but I'm not sure that 62s used the old style two bolts with springs torque tube, at least not all models. The 62 TSM shows the 63-66 four bolt style torque tube on the auto trans for sure.

====================================
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:54:33 -0800
From: hydeparker@xxxxxxxxx

An add popped up on craigslist.org chicago today for someone who is casting new torque tube trunnion seals.  These have been unavailable until now, right?

Does anyone have experience with this company call?  http://nashramblerrubber.com/#1_Driveline_Seals The seals are $129, a chunk of money for a rubber donut, but if they're unavailable elsewhere . . .

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/709196611.html

--
Frank Swygert