From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] hmmm, what does this mean?
To: "AMC List" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 1:46 PM

Had a strange dream the other night.
Seems I was healthy and working hard on my cars.
I was almost done with American, at least I think it was my American?
So, what was next, and this is the strange part, My next project car was a 65
GTO convertible?
White and rusty, but I was excited because it was a 4 speed car and it had a
full frame under it and would be "easy" to fix.
   Does that not sound like someone who buys rusty junk and tries to fix it???
I've alway thought the stacked headlights of the 65-66 Ambassadors
resembled big old Catalinas. The only reason I can figure that I dreamed the
car into a GTO.
   So, does this mean I need to put a 4 speed in the Ambassador?
Does it mean I should sell it and buy a Pontiac, no I ain't got enough for
a GTO convertible, don't even know if they made such a beast?
   Does this mean the White GTO of my dream with it's black interior
dictates the color scheme on the Ambassador?
   Or should I now run away from all white convertibles with black interiors
screaming in fear?
Should I not sleep again?
Should I sleep more untill I know the whole story ?

Anyone got any tea leaves I can read?

Or a rusty GTO they want to sell cheep [yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose]
CHEEP-CHEEP.

Man I miss my pain meds....

--
Mark Price