Re: [Amc-list] hmmm, what does this mean?

Re: [Amc-list] hmmm, what does this mean?

>Does it mean I should sell it and buy a Pontiac, no I ain't got enough for a GTO convertible, don't even know if they made such a beast?

Yes they most certainly did: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_GTO

Saw a beat-up rustbucket '68 (in Phoenix, go figure) that sold for around $9K. Was mostly there. It ran, and almost could move under it's own power.

My wife wants me to rebuild one of these, 'cause her mom had one when she was a kid. I do not have the requisite space, tools, time, or money, and one which is in good enough condition for my space/time is way out of budget.

>   Or should I now run away from all white convertibles with black interiors screaming in fear?

Yep. If you know what's good for you.

Maybe it's just your subconscious being whispering "you can get parts for it..."

>Should I not sleep again?
>Should I sleep more untill I know the whole story ?

I had two dreams like this, after which I ultimately brought my humpster home (and the one I have is the wrong color). My wife still would much rather have the ragtop GTO.

(To be fair, she first drove the Javelin just a few weeks ago and enjoyed it; said it's a feels smaller, peppier, and is much more fun in the corners than she expected from looks alone. But it still doesn't change her mind ;)

Personally, I'd wait for further instructions...

-sc