Re: [Amc-list] New toy ...I need a TSM

Tom,

  Since I am just getting into the front end work on this car, I'm curious, why the interest in the old parts ?  again, just curious.

Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Sat, 31 May 2008, WILLIAM SERCKIE wrote:

> Hey Tom...
>
> You are absolutly correct, the front suspension is a mess and looks to be a mild headache...looks like the other wheel is got a tilt to it too...I think I'll just replace as much as possible to bring it up to specs...

I don't wanna be a wet blanket, but it's a big pain. Which is
too bad, as it would be easy to maintain if only they'd been
regularly greased!!

Whatever you do, don't toss the upper trunnions or any A-arm and
trunnion stuff no matter how rotten they are! I'll pay you for
'em!