Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 camshaft spec

I checked my TSMs (62, 63, 64) which have info on the
195.6 engines too.  None of them list the duration on
the exhaust side.  I guess it's safe to assume an
advertised duration of 244 degrees like on the
intakes.  I don't think the air flow dynamics was too
sophisticated when that engine was designed and then
when the OHV head was put on it.  AMC used
"symmetrical" (equal intake/exhaust duration) cams on
other engines so why not the 195.6?

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA