Re: [Amc-list] corner carving rear drive cars

Re: [Amc-list] corner carving rear drive cars

You can run some compromises.
Mine runs poly bushings in the arms.
Rubber strut bushings.
low pressure gas shocks
205/60/15's
V8 Springs
No swaybars at all.
Out back all leaves are doubled except main and the last small one with 1.5'" lowering blocks.
way old hydraulic shocks.
255/60/15's

Car handles well, it's tight and can be driven on rough roads within reason.

There are ways to compromise and reach a happy medium for a street car.
If it weren't for the rust belt and cheap classic car insurance, I'd not be bothered to drive it daily.
it rides comparably to our 98 Altima!
if not slightly better!
--
Mark Price