Re: [Amc-list] Raining

My snazzy rain deal involves opening the driver's side window and
giving the wiper blade a little boost to send it back on it's way. It
kinda stops sometimes when it's all the way to the left. I might fix
it. I might just get wet. Haven't decided yet. With the American you
can have the seat as far back as it goes, and easily reach the outside
of the windshield.