Re: [Amc-list] Raining

Sounds like the coolant tempt sensor is going into overload and shutting off the fuel after it heat soaks. That or the fuel pump relay is bad.

From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Raining
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I can't drive my Rambler when it rains yet because I haven't put the windshield wipers back on...
(I had to work some AMC?content in)
So I drove my 89 Honda Accord, and here is my question...?The Accord won't start if it is above 85 Farenheit.? The fuel pump will not?"pump".? It turns over and all, but no fuel.? I replaced the fuel pump, and it seemed ok for about a month, but now it is playing the same old?trick.? Any suggestions??? Sorry for a non-AMC question, but I trust you guys.? My mechanics have not been able to figure it out, and I am?tired of paying for non-solutions.
?http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart