Re: [Amc-list] Pulstar Plugs Review

Hi Joe,
  Don't just run out and buy the plugs yet.  I'm going to post more feedback on how they perform on my Focus.  If they prove to be good over a few tanks of gas, improving MPGs consistently, then they're a better candidate for our older engines.  The difference in installing them on a carbed vehicle is that we'll have to tune a bit differently.  I'm considering picking up an Edlebrock Air Fuel Monitor to use on the 304 stroker build, pending more feedback on the focus.

  Greg :)  <><

  P.S.  If I get consistent 2 MPG city and 4 MPG highway improvement, then the plugs will be paid for in 4-6 months on the Focus.

Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I love seeing this kind of research and discussion.  My question is, would a 45 year old 196 OHV benefit from these plugs?
Seems like it would.  My 63 is running fine (knock on wood) but anything that would save a little gas these days could pay for itself really fast!!!
Thanks a million!!
Joe