[Amc-list] Metal Flake Silver and Green

Hey Tom, does this mean the exterior of your 63 American will match the seats?
I saw a Chevy in the midst of converting to that color scheme.  It is totally radical.  I think it has more of an Area 51 feel to it...
Interior of my car is on its way to being hospital gown green (kind of a mint green) thanks to a tent that I purchased from an army surplus store.  I started on the front door panels last night.
 http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart