[Amc-list] Pulstar Plugs Review

Good morning everyone,
  Just posting a review of the Pulstar Plugs ( www.pulstarplugs.com ) for MPG increase.   I installed a set on Thursday in my 2000 Ford Focus SOHC 2.0L.  Typical mileage on the car is 28-29 city and 31 highway.  Best mileage ever was 33.5 & 34.3 on two tanks about 2 years ago, but not seen that since.

  Two weekends ago, I drove from Oxford, MI to Tawas City, MI, up I-75 and back.  Netted 31.5 MPG, which was the best MPGs I have seen for a long time.

  After installing the Pulstar plugs, I went back up to Tawas City, MI this past weekend.  Netted 35.5 MPG, an increase of 4 MPGs, a 12.7% improvement!  I could literally watch the gas gauge move slower.

  I will be running a tank of gas for city-driving this week and will post back the results for that.

  For those interested in checking out the plugs, the main website is www.pulstarplugs.com ? FYI, the plugs are at a set price of $24.95 each EVERYWHERE, including Ebay.  The cheapest place to buy them is at www.tunertools.com as they have CHEAP priority mail shipping, which saves about $6-$8 over buying direct from Pulstar or on Ebay (inflated shipping costs to cover eBay fees).

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12