Re: [Amc-list] When was the last time you saw one of THESE!

Re: [Amc-list] When was the last time you saw one of THESE!

Like Wayne said the FC150 would fall on it's nose!
They added weight to keep it from doing so when the bed was empty!
Not highway friendly at all!

You could probably "fix" a FC 170 and get to handle highway speeds, but it would take some doing.
It geared way to steep and handles, well, like a cabover....

The FC150's were intended as work vehicles, could be fitted with posthole diggers and other oddities when equipped with the right transfer case.

  I don't know all the specifics, but there are few web sites that can fill in the holes in my story.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>