[Amc-list] Anyone else Power Tour Little Rock to Madison?

[Amc-list] Anyone else Power Tour Little Rock to Madison?

Well, it's that time of year again... another year where I still haven't dropped the V8 in my 79 AMX... though with gas prices, taht may be a good thing!

I will be doing SPringfield, MO (where I live), Topeka, KS and then Lincoln, NE.  Was going to hit AMES, IA as well, however, my son opted out and I decided to shorten it up.

Anyone else representing AMC Iron on the Hot Rod Power Tour?  Last year was great, with an AWEsome V8 Rambler American Wagon (that later sold on EBAY, I think) a cool 4.6 storker 6 Purple Pacer that was featured in Hot Rod, a couple of identical 77 Hornet AMX's, (white, like Randy Guynn's old racer!), a late American with custom made 17" steel wheels(!) a really nice little yellow Hornet that we eitehr parked by or ended up parking my us on several stops but we never got to meet them, and, of course, my 79 AMX Blowtorch red.. all stock.  I may do some ign upgrades and put on the Cliffor intake with Holley 4 Bbl before the tour, but nothing that will jeopardize participation!

Hope to meet some of you out there!  If not, see you at Cordova!

Jesse