Re: [Amc-list] UNMOLESTED AKA Torino for sale on eBay

Re: [Amc-list] UNMOLESTED AKA Torino for sale on eBay

Cool.
 I've always wanted to get my hands on the interior from one of those.
The dash layout and especially that rear seat!
Why, did we never get something like that!!!
Makes me wonder what it would take to cut down the rear seat frame from my 990H Ambassador and install the armrest!
  I also like the detail on how they did the rear wheel wheel trim.
I always wondered how to go about dong that if you did not want the spear above the rear wheel that wrapped clear around the back!
   Hate the taillights and rear panel though.

Talk about an engine compartment full of engine!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>