From: "Jesse" <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] Anyone else Power Tour Little Rock to Madison?

> Well, it's that time of year again... another year where I still haven't
dropped the V8 in my 79 AMX... though with gas prices, taht may be a good
thing!

> I will be doing SPringfield, MO (where I live), Topeka, KS and then
Lincoln, NE.  Was going to hit AMES, IA as well, however, my son opted out
and I decided to shorten it up.

> Anyone else representing AMC Iron on the Hot Rod Power Tour?  Last year
was great, with an AWEsome V8 Rambler American Wagon (that later sold on
EBAY, I think) a cool 4.6 storker 6 Purple Pacer that was featured in Hot
Rod, a couple of identical 77 Hornet AMX's, (white, like Randy Guynn's old
racer!), a late American with custom made 17" steel wheels(!) a really nice
little yellow Hornet that we eitehr parked by or ended up parking my us on
several stops but we never got to meet them, and, of course, my 79 AMX
Blowtorch red.. all stock.  I may do some ign upgrades and put on the
Cliffor intake with Holley 4 Bbl before the tour, but nothing that will
jeopardize participation!