[Amc-list] The Fate of the (Yahoo) Stokers Group - ARCHIVES -

[Amc-list] The Fate of the (Yahoo) Stokers Group - ARCHIVES -

Dismal Topic.

This Group broke ground for creating Stroker 4.0 Engines - the Archives
contains
every possible question and 4.0 permutation answered in full.

I'd like to see the Archives preserved, culled and a CD/DVD created - a
'Best Of'
search able that prospective builders, interested JEEP hobbyists can add
to their
Library.

milnersXcoupe
  new york

3a.

        The Fate of the (Yahoo) Stokers Group
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strokers/message/36113;_ylc=X3oDMTJycm0wZnI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzOTk5OTcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0OTQyBG1zZ0lkAzM2MTEzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMTEwNDI5NTE->

          Posted by: "freedy" yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxx
          <mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxx?Subject=%20Re%3AThe%20Fate%20of%20the%20%28Yahoo%29%20Stokers%20Group>
            gfreedy <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gfreedy>

            Sat May 17, 2008 9:00 am (PDT)

    Helloooo, anyone there? I think I just hear an echo like in an empty
    room!

    The new forum has obviously won the hearts and minds of virtually
    everyone. Kudos to the guy who made it happen. New membership on the
    yahoo group has fallen to a trickle as has postings. It's probably
    time to wind the yahoo group down. What I was thinking was changing
    the response people get when they request membership in the yahoo
    group and refer them to the new forum. And then at some point we'll
    just shut the yahoo group down.

    What do you guys think, does that make sense or any other ideas?

    Greg