[Amc-list] Empty Truck to SoCal This weekend and Next Weekend

[Amc-list] Empty Truck to SoCal This weekend and Next Weekend

On the weekend of 31May/1June I will have an empty
U-haul truck going to the Los Angles area from central
Califoria.  I'll have an engine hoist with me so I can
pickup something heavy.  Tomorrow I'll be taking an
empty pickup truck and car trailer down there to pick
up one of my Ramblers.  Cheap rates for hauling. I'd
just like some help with the cost of fuel.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA