[Amc-list] Canned Salmon Ramblings

So, it is still a project car, the interior is gutted but clean, and I can't resist driving it around, to and from work, etc.
And let me tell you that this color (coral) is totally a chick magnet.  And this car pulls it off well.  When it was black, white, and primer, it got attention from guys who like to work on cars, but now it is getting attention from everyone.  The people I work with (male and female) have been having their pictures taken in it, and are blackberrying the pics to all their friends.
 http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart