Re: [Amc-list] aluminum wheels

Joe,

Look on the web for AMC brochure type ads on the next
for the Spirit AMX.  Many of the featured cars were
pictured with the Turbocast II wheels.  I can give you
the backspacing specs today or tomorrow if you are
trying to figure out if they'll fit you car.  Yes, I
think they are all 14 x 7 wheels.

Joe Fulton