From: Joe Smith
To: AMC List
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] fuel pump question

I sent Mac McCoy a fuel pump from my parts car (a 62 American Deluxe) to
be rebuilt.
It had a "shoe" on it, on the end of the arm that goes into the engine.
He sent back a fuel pump without a shoe, after making me wait 2 months.
Will this different fuel pump work in my 63 OHV?
http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart