Re: [Amc-list] Lucky today I hope

Well, I wasn't so lucky after all.  The Gremlin makes
a "clacking" sound intermttently at idle.  It goes
away at higher RPM, but I think I may have damaged
some bearings by running it with diluted oil.  I'll
check it out next week.  The good news is that the car
runs much smoother at speed and I can only attribute
that to the newly balanced driveshaft.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA
--- JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I installed a replacement pump from NAPA and
changed