Re: [Amc-list] light flywheels, T-5, Volvos, AMC content

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Shame your not doing this a little later.

I am doing this later! How much later?!

I have a rebuilt T-96 in there now, so I'm stable and happy. (OK
I'm actually unstable and crazy, but that's another story :-)

Short of failure, I'm thinking that when (not really if any
more) I build this 'hot' 195.6 it will want a better trans and
I'll do it all at once. Maybe I'll build and sell it, or build
another early American -- a fast, stripped early American would
be something to see!

Yeah the T-5 is more desireable, but to be honest, a 4 speed

>    I got a twisted plan anyway, you know me.

So what you gotta do for the input shaft? Is it just that wee
bit too long? Or too short?