[Amc-list] Legal Eagle

Well, the old gal is legal for another year.  Passed inspection and now
no more emissions checks required since she hit 25 years young.  The
emissions part only a visual inspection to make sure the smog stuff was
present, it did not have to work, just be there.  Actually it has been
off for years but they did not know what to look for so it always passed
the emissions check.  The brakes, lights and stuff all checked out and
the guys like the old car.  They had a 63 Impala SS on one of the racks
and a 62 Buick waiting for the generator to come back from being rebuilt.
 besides, the guy doing the inspection wanted to talk more about the 66
Classic he used to have so they pretty much waived me through and put the
sticker on the window.  Guess they saw all the new brake lines, ball
joints, tie rods etc and figured there was no need to look further.

Glad that is done for another year.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)