[Amc-list] 73 Javelin Parts Car

Now here's one I really don't understand:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/665436239.html

Look at the condition of the sheetmetal.  Why would this have been a candidate for parting out?

On the other hand, seeing this is the fate of so many Ambassadors, where perfectly good useable cars were trashed just for a dang motor for a Javelin, it is a bit gratifying to see a perfectly good Javelin ripped apart.

-- Marc