[Amc-list] electrical issue

The car sat for 7 years with the motor out. I put everything back in and hooked it all up. Drove it around without the turn signals a couple of days and then last night I turned on the head lamps, and that is when the problem with the volts occured. I will go through everything you guys suggested and if I can't fix it I will have my FORD buddy help me, he is used to dealing with electrical gremlins!!

Troy