From: "Davis Martin" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Davis, you ASKED why and

> Ron, I konw I asked. We all have our opinions. I accept yours and have not
said you were wrong. I am the one that makes the more effecient oil pump for
the AMC v-8. I have not used any other oil mods outside of the new pump and
a deep sump Milodon pan. We have not had a bearing falure in the 16 or so
years we have been using the new pump. I do not road race but I do drive my
10 sec gremlin on the street as often as I can
>    Everyone has their own ideas and theorys on how to fix the amc oil
system. This is just our experience on what has worked for us.  I believe
90% of the problem stems from poor drain back from the heads.