Re: [Amc-list] Davis, you ASKED why and

Ron, I konw I asked. We all have our opinions. I accept yours and have not said you were wrong. I am the one that makes the more effecient oil pump for the AMC v-8. I have not used any other oil mods outside of the new pump and a deep sump Milodon pan. We have not had a bearing falure in the 16 or so years we have been using the new pump. I do not road race but I do drive my 10 sec gremlin on the street as often as I can
   Everyone has their own ideas and theorys on how to fix the amc oil system. This is just our experience on what has worked for us.  I believe 90% of the problem stems from poor drain back from the heads.
   Davis Martin
   Amc Team Racing

amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I told you. Some people want that extra margin on HIGH hp engines and the
extra power from a more efficent oil pump. If you are not one of them it's
ok. If it's legal for class and they want it I say good for them AMC blocks
are getting scarcer every day.
P/S I can't use one in class but, would if it were legal.

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet
78 FSJ Wagoneer