Re: [Amc-list] it's here (2000 4.0L intake)

Re: [Amc-list] it's here (2000 4.0L intake)

Ha indeed.
The guy worried me for a bit .
But he finally came thru.
He even paid  the UPS store to back it all.
It came wrapped in large pieces of bubble wrap and big box full of packing peanuts.
Not a mark on any of it.
He threw in the P/S pump simply cause he delayed getting it to me.
Since I won't likely be getting to it soon.
It' s all well and good.
I only need the top vacuum ports, So I plan on pulling the side nipples and drilling and tapping the side holes for aluminum pipe plugs. Then I'll set the plugs so they are flush with the inside and belt sand the mounting boss down before doing the final polish on it. The plugs should pretty much disapear when it's done.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>