-------------
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:21:26 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I just use the same Insurance company I use for my daily drivers, my
home and my life insurance. I told them I'd keep the car to about 4K
miles per year, and insurance was cheap. They don't do stated value,
though - so that could be a drawback for people that have really good
cars.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"