[Amc-list] turbo nashcan

OK, so I just bought a new version of the desktop dyno software,
the "Sports Compact" version ($50), at the suggestion of the
proprietor. Told him about the antique motor business. My
ancient Desktop Dyno software doesn't do turbos and is very
clunky, but it's been useful over the years.

The "Sports Compact" version allows iterative design of turbo and
camming (not that I have any cam choices, other than a re-grind
like Frank did). I can fiddle A/R, boost, etc and with my big
spreadsheet work out spot-on tuning.

What started out as a 'what if' I realize now I should do if
I'm gonna make that Navarro turbo 199ci go later. No schedule
for such insanity but I can play what-if and collect parts for
next year when I finish this graduate program.