[Amc-list] I can help, anyone with a big truck? Re: I NEED SOME HELP! Go

[Amc-list] I can help, anyone with a big truck? Re: I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth which I can't...UPDATE!!!

Hi Jerijan,

I can help you out, I have an 18ft car trailer and I am in Austin, and I
can store it with my other Ramblers.

My truck is a V-6 so it will be painful to tow...
ANYONE ON THE LIST live near Austin/Fort Worth with a V-8 truck (and
electric brake package) that could actually do the pulling?