Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth which I can't...

Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth which I can't...UPDATE!!!

Greetings Gang..
Regarding my troubles with the car in FortWorth, here is a snip-and-glue
message I got from him today...check this attitude out, and tell me this
fella is on the top of it...

'Attitude Begins below this line..............'
" am leaving for TN. on friday after noon. first of all, i don't have your
payment, so i will not bring your car. tell you friend to not come down!
second you have thirty days to pick up the car or it will go to the crusher!
i cannot spend any more time trying to accomidate you on this deal! deal was
closed on 3/2 and payment on 3/24 and now it is 4/30! make some other
arrangment to pick up the car! Ahood"

This started out as $350 to go to ATL.  Then that disappeared and 'Never
said that'.  (*I was born at night, guys, but it was NOT last night*  I KNOW
what was written, and where.  It was altered.  Period)

So, you see my problem.  This guy doesn't get my vote for most compassionate
seller I've ever dealt with.  Honor and integrity seem a bit, ummm, lacking.

When I 'operate', I do so thus; when I say something, I have said it.  I do
not lie about it (or anything else).  I do not cheat or distort to assist
you in rewarding my lack of integrity...EVER.  I am quite sorry I got
involved in this mess even if the car is solid as Gibralter and as rust free
as factory fresh (except the surface).  I object to being lied to but
discression allows me to leave it unsaid when dealing with that fella...but
I've had enough.

Who can help me here...I need help pretty fast, and I don't want this car
destroyed...
What the seller wants is MORE MONEY...plain and simple, and does not
apparently honor the same moral code as I do (ie, don't Lie, cheat, or
Steal.  Don't deceive, twist, or mangle truth, etc, etc).  Above all, be
thou NOT GREEDY.

I'm unhappy as hell here.  I'm trying to be responsible and honorable and
what I'm getting is ripped.  So the solution is to get this car out of this
guys hands FORTHWITH before some 'accident' occurs (if you know what I
mean).  I don't want the guy's blood, ass or anything...I just want MY car
away from him.

Who can help me???
Please~!

Jerijan