Re: [Amc-list] Mallory cap

Armand,
  RobbMac is Robb McMackin, NAMDRA's Ignition-Fuel Consultant. He now
owns RobbMC Performance Products. His number is (775) 885-7411. Web site
is www.robbmcperformance.com and his e-mail is
robb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Robb used to be an engineer with Mallory. Some years back he took me on
a tour of the Mallory plant in Carson City, Nevada, which was very
interesting.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:19:05 -0500 "Armand Eshleman"
<aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>  After trying both OReilly's and NAPA and having no luck on the local
> level,
> I e-mailed directly to Mallory to ask if they had a cap for the
> distributor.
> I sent the model and serial numbers to their tech line, and got a
> response
> via e-mail that directed me to a website where the answer was.
> Mallory no
> longer supports this model of distributor.
>
> I have tried to clean the carbon tracks out a couple of times, they
> just
> seem to return after a few weeks.
>
> What is RobbMac?  I did a google search for RobbMac but nothing
> automotive
> related came up. Can you get a web address posted?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Armand

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766