--------------
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Tom,
Sooooo, what would you charge to do that to my '61?   ;-)

re:  Quote: I still think a turbo bolted onto a 195.6 L-head would be just
great.  Pick an undersized turbo for early boost and pick a
max. of 5psi or so at 4000rpm. No wastegates or other controls,
just don't rev past redline and it'll never overboost.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"