Re: [Amc-list] Good News for Wisconsin AMC'ers

Re: [Amc-list] Good News for Wisconsin AMC'ers

Here in Washington it used to be anything newer than 1968 but a few years back they changed it to anything between 5 and 25 years old. And the vehicles that "qualify" for emissions testing only have to be tested every other year, odd year during odd year and even year during even year. My rambler is well out of the range, one of my Eagles has one more year and the other Eagle and the Comanche have 3 more years. The caravan has 9 more years.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA
1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon
1981 Jeep Wagoneer (for sale)