Re: [Amc-list] Toms Turboed L Head ideas

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
> I really have no need for another project, but I'll read about
> it for the future.

Yeah, you and me both...
I see in Eastwoods newest catalog they now deal in a paint line that appears to be on the "lowbuck" side of things as far as paint goes. I may give it a try on the conv as I ain't puttin a bunch of money into it!
   I've seen other lowbuck paints around as far as that goes, but I fgure Eastwood has been around for a while. At least they will be around to complain to if it is crap!!!
   But then that's a project too! ain't it.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV