Re: [Amc-list] Couple of "dismantling" questions

Re: [Amc-list] Couple of "dismantling" questions

The console on my 64 440-H was held by four "bolts". Two nuts on a stud at the back of the console, run the seats all the way forward like Frank said and they will be evident.
Two sheet metal screws on the side of the console by where your knee will be. Thats it. I didn't see any bolts under the overlay....Russ