Re: [Amc-list] Connecting wire / terminal to fuel snding unit

Re: [Amc-list] Connecting wire / terminal to fuel snding unit

Your message caught me on line...hence the fast reply.
 If the fuel gauge looks "alive" but doesn't move when
you add fuel the float in your tank could be stuck or
sunk.  Also the rheostat portion of the fuel sender
could be damaged or dirty.  My $0.02.  To check out
the issues above you will have to drop the tank and
remove the fuel level sender and examine it.

Joe

It looks like there is