[Amc-list] Mopar Jeep Cam question

Good morning everyone,
  I discovered that there are still a couple of the Mopar Performance cam & lifter kits available through www.chryslerpartsdirect.com for the AMC/Jeep V8?s.  One of them is part number P4529623 and it is a Performance RV cam.  Here are the specs ? has anyone ever run one of these?  The old Total Performance (datson) book lists this as a stage 4 cam for Jeeps.

  Lift:  0.450 int/exh
  Duration : 256 int/exh
  Overlap : 40
  Centerline : 106

  I have been waiting for 6 weeks for a Crane Powermax cam (863901 grind) from Summit and it is back-ordered another 7+ weeks.  I?m considering the Mopar cam, since they were ground for Jeep performance engines.  I noticed that this cam grind is IDENTICAL to the Isky 256-super cam (135125 grind) except that the Isky has a 112 lobe center.  The Isky cam is rated at great torque and mileage, with an RPM range of 1500-4500 (Mopar didn?t list these specs).

  So, has anyone ever run this Mopar cam, or what is your feedback on this for the stroker 304 build?

  The other cam package still available is P4529622, which is slightly less lift at 0.433" int/exh (Stage 3 Cam in Datson book).

  Thanks for the feedback, all!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12