Re: [Amc-list] cannot install the drum on rear

Re: [Amc-list] cannot install the drum on rear

Make sure that your self adjusters are not expanded, this  usually causes difficulty in replacing the drum...also, make sure that the entire assembly is straight and flush against the back plate.

  Good Luck  !

  Bill

Jayson Helenske <rebel67@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm having a hard time fitting the rear drum up on my rear left wheel. I changed out the Brake Cylinder and she won't budge and slip on. THe parking brake is off. I only did one tire at a time. I did the left rear tire. It took a while to beat it off with a rubber mallet. Any suggestions? MY tech service manual issn't helpingme out. Thanks. Jayson