Re: [Amc-list] left-braking car/disk brake kit

Re: [Amc-list] left-braking car/disk brake kit

I just install the Scarebird brackets  on my 69 AMX using the drum brake
spindles from my 74 Gremlin.....bought the rest of the parts at my local
CARQUEST parts house.....no problem with fitment  and they work really
good..........would like to see a couple of minor changes.....