----------------
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:34:41 -0500
From: Ray Mick <rmick@xxxxxxx>

I'm not talking about a slight pull this is a jerk you into the other
lane if you did a hard stop and weren't ready for it. The adjusters
have been replaced do to the corners of the stars being worn and
assembled with lube. It has the correct adjusters installed on the
correct side. If the adjuster was on the wrong side the brake pad
would get looser and looser. The problem is that after setting the
adjusters and the car stops straight after driving a couple weeks the
car starts to pull more and more. Jacking up the car and checking to
see the amount of drag on the brakes the one side is really dragging
hard. So much drag that I have to back that side off again to get the
car to brake straight again.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"