Re: [Amc-list] Dang left-braking car, anyway

Re: [Amc-list] Dang left-braking car, anyway

Do you have the adjuster mechanism installed on the trailing shoe or
leading shoe? It should be on the trailing shoe and that seems like the
most likely cause of that problem since it would allow them adjust when
you're moving forward.

Matt

On 4/23/2008 6:34 PM, Ray Mick spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH