Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 61

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 61

Hi,

You did fine with your post to the list.  Since I sold
that Javelin to you, I'm curious whether you were able
to use it?   I know of another source of parts in the
Midwest if you need anything else for your project
car.  Contact me offlist at piper_pa20 at prodigy.net.

Good to hear from you.

Joe Fulton

--- Alsmom79@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Message: 4
>> This is my first attempt at responding to a
question