[Amc-list] Most sincere apologies to Jock!

[Amc-list] Most sincere apologies to Jock!

Dear Jock (and anyone else I did harm to),

Let me take this opportunity to publicly apologize for ruining your day
with an attempt at humor that you didn't find funny. I am truly sorry
for being the thing that pushed you over the edge. I'm a long suffering
smarty pants (but likely not suffering as much as those around me) and
sometimes, it's hard for me to know when I'm crossing the line. I will
take your email to heart and use it as an example of when I've crossed
said line.

I've been in the old car hobby long enough to know that when a bunch of
car people get together, there isn't to be any rambling on, BSing,
sarcasm, attempts at humor, or any other form of time wasting. Those
gatherings are to be strictly for things like counting the number of
ribs on heater hoses, heater valve detailing tips, and discussion the
pros and cons of the various brands of blinker fluid and muffler bearings.

Again, please accept my most sincere apologies for ruining your day with
a bad joke.

Humbly yours,

Matt

P.S. Frank, I know you said to drop it and I likely would have except
for the "people like you" jab but this will be my final post on this
thread and anything else posted directly to the list about it will be
ignored.

On 4/21/2008 11:25 PM, Jock J Jocewicz spouted this sage advice:
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH