Re: [Amc-list] Please Remove Me From AMC list

Re: [Amc-list] Please Remove Me From AMC list

Matt,
  Is there any good reason for people like you to give long winded,
false, bs, waste of time deleting messages for those of us on the list
when answering someone posts on how to unsubscribe????

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:30:13 -0400 Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Here's how to unsubscribe:
>
> First, ask your Internet Provider to mail you an Unsubscribing Kit.
> Then follow these directions.
>
> The kit will most likely be the standard no-fault type. Depending
> on
> requirements, System A and/or System B can be used. When operating
> System A, depress lever and a plastic dalkron unsubscriber will be
> dispensed through the slot immediately underneath. When you have
> fastened the adhesive lip, attach connection marked by the large
> "X"
> outlet hose. Twist the silver- coloured ring one inch below the
> connection point until you feel it lock.
>
> The kit is now ready for use. The Cin-Eliminator is activated by
> the
> small switch on the lip.  When securing, twist the ring back to its
> initial condition, so that the two orange lines meet.  Disconnect.
> Place the dalkron unsubscriber in the vacuum receptacle to the
> rear.
> Activate by pressing the blue button.
>
> The controls for System B are located on the opposite side. The red
> release switch places the Cin-Eliminator into position; it can be
> adjusted manually up or down by pressing the blue manual release
> button. The opening is self- adjusting. To secure after use, press
> the
> green button, which simultaneously activates the evaporator and
> returns
> the Cin-Eliminator to its storage position.
>
> You may log off if the green exit light is on over the evaporator.
> If
> the red light is illuminated, one of the Cin-Eliminator
> requirements
> has not been properly implemented. Press the "List Guy" call button
> on
> the right of the evaporator. He will secure all facilities from his
> control panel.
>
> To use the Auto-Unsub, first undress and place all your clothes in
> the
> clothes rack. Put on the velcro slippers located in the cabinet
> immediately below. Enter the shower, taking the entire kit with you.
> On
> the control panel to your upper right upon entering you will see a
> "Shower seal" button. Press to activate. A green light will then be
> illuminated immediately below. On the intensity knob, select the
> desired setting. Now depress the Auto-Unsub activation lever. Bathe
> normally.
>
> The Auto-Unsub will automatically go off after three minutes unless
> you
> activate the "Manual off" override switch by flipping it up. When
> you
> are ready to leave, press the blue "Shower seal" release button.
> The
> door will open and you may leave. Please remove the velcro slippers
> and
> place them in their container.

> [...]

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766