  From: Jamie Smith
  To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Anyone in Oregon?

  Hey Russ, It is the situation I had emailed you about I think it was a couple weeks ago.

  Last registered in Oregon, title has been lost. I have checked into locating the registered owner but Oregon DMV will only give me a sanitized report, which is no Name, Address or Phone #...Vehicle info only. Not much help if I already have the vehicle info. From what I am finding it seems you have to be a tow truck operator or a cop to get the information (damn privacy laws).

  So, to make a long story short.....I am trying to get the vehicle titled in my name in Washington. I am not having an easy time of it since it has a lost Oregon title and I do not know the name of the registered owner.

  Jamie