Re: [Amc-list] Please Remove Me From AMC list

Re: [Amc-list] Please Remove Me From AMC list

Mark,
  Sorry about including the entire thing again. But you don't have to
read it, just delete it. What I was talking about the waste of time when
someone puts info on the list that doesn't do anyone any good.

Oh yes, you included, my message!!!

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:03:56 +0000 Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> probably not a reason.
> But, his reason is as good as yours for including the entire thing
> yet a second time.
>
> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 4.7L, Quadratrc II
> " Chronic Pain Hurts"

> > On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:30:13 -0400 Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
> writes:
> > > Here's how to unsubscribe:

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766