--------------
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>

I?replaced the front and back valances today.??Thanks to my parts car, I was able to replace all but two of the bolts with sheet metal screws.? I kept the bolts on the ends.??The new front valance is a hair too long on the passenger side.? As far as I can tell, the rest of the sheet metal on my car was original.? I discovered that the front and rear bumpers are virtually identical, except for the license plate light.? I took off the chrome gutter covers and discovered that the original color?of my car was sky blue.??And there was a surprising amount of dirt under the chrome strips.? I will leave them off as the look we are going for is 440 Hardtop Deluxe.?
?http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"