Re: [Amc-list] gremlin collection for sale

Re: [Amc-list] gremlin collection for sale

I saw the article back when this happened. Sad situation, and I feel for
the guy. Sorry to lose someone to a situation that could have been
avoided had he only confided in a few friends who would have helped, at
least in moral support (surprisingly, that's often enough!).

In any case, that's enough comment on the list! If you feel like
commenting to Eddie please do so in e-mail. Let's keep the subject on
the Gremlins. I'm sure James would like to see some of them saved and
giving pleasure to someone else, and/or extending the lives of other
Gremlins.

Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"
Magazine (AMC)